GoFan Ticketing is the official online digital ticketing site used to purchase all athletic tickets. Once purchased, bring your phone or smart device to the admissions gate for an event worker to validate your purchase.
All ELHS athletic event tickets must be purchased digitally. Paper tickets and cash sales will no longer will available.
AT EAST LANSING ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- NO Re-Entry for ALL SPECTATORS
- NO Outside Food/Beverage
- NO Pets* SERVICE ANIMALS SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO AID A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY AND ELPS FACILITY DOGS ARE WELCOME!
CAAC Sportsmanship Message:
- Applause during the introduction of players, coaches, and officials
- Accept all decisions of officials
- Applause at end of contest for performances of all participants
- Show concern for an injured player, regardless of team.
- Encourage surrounding people to display only sportsmanlike conduct.
- Singling out individuals on the opponents team.
- Disrespectful or derogatory yelling, chanting, singing or gesturing.
- Booing, heckling or displaying of extreme temper over an official's or coach's decision.
- Use of profanity or displays of anger that draw attention from the game.
- Deliberate shouting derogatory chants over the cheerleaders' cheers.
TICKET PRICES for REGULAR SEASON HOME EVENTS:
*Adults - $6
*Students - $6
*Seniors 62+ - Free
Children 5yrs and younger - Free
TICKET PRICES for MHSAA TOURNAMENT PLAY:
District Games: ALL SPECTATORS $7
Regional Games: ALL SPECTATORS $9